The third annual Thompson Vintage Motorcycle Classic will take place Sun., June 24, 2018. Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park welcomes enthusiasts of both classic and modern motorcycles to the Northeast corner of Connecticut. This year’s event will again feature a packed field of historic and antique motorcycles in a Classic Motorcycle Show, a massive Swap Meet Marketplace and Vendor Midway area, a Vintage Motorcycle Track-Day on Thompson’s 1.7 mile road course, and free parking inside the pits for riders of modern cycles. This exciting event provides a Motorcycle Festival atmosphere for all New England motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Gates open at 9 a.m. on the 24th and general gate admission is just $10.
- Register your pre-1990 motorcycle in the Classic Motorcycle Show.
- Swap Meet Vendors can enter at 7 a.m. on Sunday to set up; a 15-foot-by-30 spot is $30 (includes admission for one person).
- The fan favorite Parade Of Classics will happen Sunday at noon. Motorcycle Show participants are welcome to take a parade lap around Thompson’s 1.7-mile road course. (Helmet required)
- Vintage Track Day will start immediately after parade lap.
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park is located at exit 50 (formerly exit 99) off I-395, at 205 E Thompson Road, Thompson, CT 06277. The park is just 50 minutes from downtown Boston, 2.5 hours from New York City and 40 minutes from Hartford and Providence.
For more information, call (860) 923-2280 or visit: www.thompsonspeedway.com.
Visited 340 times, 1 Visit today